Why does Watari have to have so many god damn references? Not to mention Japanese specific puns too. Stop, pls.
1. Hachiman’s thoughts are a bit more emotional this time around or maybe not, your call.
2. Yui and Hachiman’s conversation about Yukino dating people
3. The dreaded tone of things coming to an end
4. Iroha’s a dork
5. Yukino being subtle about wanting Hachiman’s opinion on how she looks with the glasses (cute).
6. The line about the future, the past, and the present, whether if you’re close enough to ask about them. A bit of a parallel with Yukino’s family situation and Hachiman not knowing what’s going on.
7. Eye contact between Hachiman and Yukino followed by averting eyes count: 1
Anyway here are 5 parts. I should probably speed up since it looks like I have some competition (anxious). I feel like there might be more errors, but I don’t now. Was too occupied with Sylphy in AmaBuri’s episode today, so it can’t be helped.